I wasn't sure what part of me to look into today. And then I made a choice to finish my current book - The Book Thief. What an amazing book. One of the best five books I've EVER read. Compelling. Beautiful. Eloquent. Frightening. Madening. Romantic. One of the best written novels I've ever read.
Then I realized how much words mean to me. The move me. They take me out of this life we call our normal, to amazing places.
I've always loved reading. But there were many, many years when I did not take time to read for myself. But about five years ago, a few friends and I at work started a book club, and it's renewed my love and committment to reading.
There is nothing like finishing a story like The Book Thief. the kind of story that changes you.
I am a reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment