I realize that I didn't post yesterday - about one of my traits. So catch up time!
The third "me". The domestic. There, I've said it. It's out. I'm domestic. And I am not ashamed.
I've always been domestic, but until I left my job, I wasn't able to really dig in, and enjoy, and explore. I love cleaning, cooking, baking, taking care of my family!
So much so that I once asked for (and received) a book entitled "Cleaning Plain & Simple" for Christmas.
I get such happiness out of providing for my family. Not in a monetary, or materialistic way, but in our home. Providing them with clean clothes, a clean and beautiful home, good food on the table, etc. And while I did as much as I could when I was a full time working mom, I can do so much more now, and enjoy it so much.
So there it is.
I am a domestic. And I am not ashamed.
No comments:
Post a Comment