Sunday, April 22, 2012

Birthday Month : the wife

I am dedicating today's note to my dear husband, and being his wife. Tomorrow is his birthday.

I have known from our second date that he is my life mate. We just fit. We are serious yin and yang. Opposites attract. etc...

And honestly, the longer we're together the closer we get. We've been together for 19 years, married this October for 17 years. Wow, that seems like a lifetime. And yet to me, it seems like nothing at all.

What do I love best about being a wife? Being taken care of. He just "does" things. Fixes them. Changes the oil. Tightens the dishwasher hose. Tills the garden. So many things, too many to mention.

And I love taking care of HIM. I love keeping a clean house, making a wonderful dinner, packing a lunch, making something to surprise him.

And I love living life with him. The ups and the downs. The twists and turns. He's an amazing partner. I am very lucky to have been Blessed with him.

No comments: