Some things everyone needs to know (or not - but I'm going to tell you anyway):
- I love the smell of living here in Central Wisconsin. I love the smell of the clover, the woods, the freshly mown hay... I LOVE the smell of my home state.
- I think I was born in the wrong century. I love the Laura Ingalls time - and love when I have to bring in wood to keeep the house warm, or get to can and freeze and "put up" for the winter.
- I am a domestic. I love cleaning, and cooking, and taking care of my family.
- I worry almost every night about something happening to my husband and/or children.
- I once jumped out a window to avoid getting caught at a party. (first floor)
- I think that when I sit on the deck, and the wind gets really strong, it's my mom letting me know she is thinking of me. (I lost my mom in 2006)
- I periodically go months without having any alcohol, just to make sure I have control. (alcoholims runs in my family)
- I want to run a 5K.
- I love life. People have called me a life-a-holic. (soon to be another post)
- I feel like I don't have enough time in my life to do all the things I want to do. (who doesn't)
- I am constantly searching for antiques from my childhood, and am filling my home with them.
- I also search and fill my gardens with the same plants my mother and grandmother had.
- The thought of losing memory scares me to death. I hope and pray that in heaven I can remember all the details of my life vividly. (dimentia runs in my family)
- I think that filling my home and garden with things from my childhood will help me retain those memories a little longer.
- I hate that when I think of my kids as babies, I don't "feel" the memory.
- I miss having my family Christmases.
- I have started three different books, but never tried to finish/publish any of them.
- Some day I want to be published.
1 comment:
I love this - things I knew and things I didn't know!!!
Post a Comment