Tuesday, May 15, 2012

my baby...

Today my youngest turned 15. He is an amazing young man, who astounds me every day. His ability to speak with people, of all ages. His willingness to lend a hand to anyone needing it - volunteering at the food pantry, at church, or with children. He has a heart that doesn't stop caring. Feels horrible when he does something that inadvertently hurts someone.

I love the comfort he has in his own skin. He is so at ease.

I love that he takes charge at church, filling in to usher as needed, or on the radio. I love the relationship he has with our Pastor and various elders and families there. I love that he loves our church as much as I.

He makes me very proud. In participating as a team player in various sports. In volunteering. In his Faith. In his giving spirit.

He is such a GOOD PERSON. For any faults he has, he is a good person. To me, it is the highest compliment to know that you are raising a good human. Someone who will give back, take care of people, and make people happy.

He does that. He is awesome.

No comments: