Six years ago tomorrow, you left this world, to begin your next life... your suffering ended, your pain subsided, and you found peace.
Know how much I still miss you mom, wish you were here to share my days. So much has happened since you've been gone, some good, some so hard. Many so amazing.
I think about you every day. I cry for you so often. Not because I'm sad, because I know that you are in a better place. But because I miss you. I only had you for 36 years. So much of my life I don't get to share with you. And for that, I cry. Selfish tears, I guess, but true.
I love you. I miss you. I always will. I look to the day when I get to see you again.
Love, your daughter
1 comment:
Thinking of you today!
Love ya!
Post a Comment