CHEERS!
This was the last word of today's sermon.
Gotcha, didn't I?
But it was.
Today's sermon was awesome. Actually, all of our Pastor's are, but today's was just AWESOME.
The drink...is on Jesus! The drink, being the living water. The water that begins to flow in our lives at our baptism, fills our lives so that we never thirst, and never ends.
These words this morning were so......
healing
filling
joyful
I've blogged about being filled with the light. And people noticing the light coming from me. And here is another beautiful way to understand what happens when a person is filled with Faith, filled with living water, that comes from Christ Jesus.
When we are thirsty, all we need to do is drink! He will never leave us. He is always there, offering us a drink of that life-giving water.
So drink up!
CHEERS!
I want to give full credit to Pastor Tom Hahn, whom I admire very much. We are Blessed to have him leading our congregation, and I thank him for inspiring me every week with his amazing words.

2 comments:
So true! Drink! :)
Gives it a whole new meaning, doesn't it Merri? :-)
Post a Comment