Trying to recoup after an amazing long weekend with the DH. He swept me off on the Harley for a three day get away - up around the northern tip of Lake Michigan, down into lower Michigan - for an amazing Kid Rock concert - outside, on the side of the hill. Very "woodstock" if you will. We rode the bike (only a true fan rides 800 miles on a Harley to go to an outdoor concert), and had a fantastic time. (Although today I'm walking a little bow legged!)
Weekends like this really refresh a person. Getting away from the kids - from the responsibilities at home. It was long overdue and needed. Only downside is packing for the two of us for three days on a cycle... I got might sick of those jeans!
Cking the blog today - I'm really surprised at how many readers I have. I hope I'm not disappointing anyone! One of my short term goals is to start added more pix. Just haven't had time to download any from the summer. And I have lots....
Another short week - only working two days - then off to Door County with the family. So I'll have two LONG days, but knowing it's a short week makes it all worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment