Last week was tough. 55 hours at work. Busy every night with football. DH on graveyard, so no help at all. I am exhausted. Unfortunately it took my entire weekend to get my house back in order- - scrubbing the bathroom, cleaning off the kitchen cupboards. Did get a little organizing done, but not nearly what I was planning! I have a big garage sale coming up and I'm in the THROW it mode, so it's time to dig in! Funny how freeing that can be!
Had some blood tests done today - follow up of a research program I started when I was TWELVE. I have no problem answering some lifestyle questions, having measurements and stats taken, even giving up my blood. BUT I COULDN'T HAVE ANY COFFEE UNTIL THE TESTS WERE OVER. That is where I draw the line. I didn't have my first cup until noon! That is unnecessary, and inhumane. HAD I KNOWN, I would have made an earlier appt! :-)
But it's all in the name on research, and for that, I'm happy to help. Hopefully they gain lots of good info - it's been 26 years since the first screening!
Well, time to get back to work. Dig in. Lots of things on my plate these days - no time to waste. Maybe I'll drink enough coffee that I'll sort and toss well into the night...................
No comments:
Post a Comment