I have realized that this blog replaced venting to my BF when she moved away. I worked with her every day - and was able to vent, let things go, and move on. But now she works for our competition, so I can't say ANYTHING to her about ANY part of my job, and that sucks!
I work in a dept that services almost the entire company - in different ways. I think my greatest stress comes from the fact that all of these departments don't realize that I DO service the rest of the company. In any given day, I will get a dozen email requests for information - some simple, taking less than an hour, but others require hours of research. And answering these requests is really just a "side job" of my position. My real job is much more intense. So getting these little "requests" just adds additional stress to an already stressful position!
UGH!
whew. thanks for letting me vent!
No comments:
Post a Comment