The weekend felt SO short. We were camping, but near our home because DS had football scrimmages on Saturday. So after practice on Friday - 7:30 - we headed to the campground. Spent much of Saturday at football - 7:30-2:00, then camped the rest of the weekend. Lots of good talk, laughing, and fun was had.
I spent Sunday trying to recoup the house, hanging out laundry, baking breads, just enjoying an afternoon at home. DH was working, DD was gone with friends, so the DS and I just hung at the house. I swear I should have lived in the 50s. I love days like that - cleaning, washing laundry and hanging it out on the line, baking, making dinner for the family. I love being domestic. (Kind of a sickness).
Honestly, that is the ONLY drawback to having a career. I don't get enough time to just take care of the house...
Well, back to career lady. Two more weeks of 50 hour weeks, and I'm BACK TO NORMAL. I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment