Monday, April 28, 2008

What makes MISSY?

My first step is to map out those areas of my life that are important to me. What makes me tick? What gets me going?

Faith - throughout my life, as long as I've been in control, my Faith is the cornerstone. As of late, that has been in question, and I need to return it to being a part of EVERY day.

Family - Obviously, my family is the center of my earthly existence. Ken and the kids first, then my parents and siblings, then Ken's family. I need to nourish all family relationships, each in its own way.

Health - both emotional and physical. I've been working piece by piece on both of these, and honestly, without good health (both) I'm no good to anyone.

Friends - I have a core of amazing friends (many who read this - yes YOU!), who I need to concentrate on. The deserve that from me. I owe that to them.

Hobbies - I have several hobbies and interests that I need to grow. I've lost that part of who I am, and I need to regain that part of me.

Work - I take great pride in my work. I love my work. I need to focus 100% while AT work, and bring 0% work home with me.

I think that's it. That, is who I am. Or who I was, and who I will be again. Next up, I'll break each out into its importance in my life, and how I am going to get it back!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm with you every step of the way! Whatever I can do to help - I will!!!

Love ya!