I figured out my problem. The answer to my life issues. I need a Martha Stewart Staff.
Think about it. All I'd have to do is come up with the majority of the great ideas. THEY would do all the work!
I'm coming up with great ideas all the time, but I run out of time to get them all done. I want to create altered journals for my book club. Supplies are bought. We're on our fourth book. I still haven't done it. I want to make these incredible invites for my dd sweet sixteen party. Have the idea. But they're not done. I have gifts to put together for two friends who've had babies in the last year. By the time they get them, they'll be in college. I want to create a health journal scrapbook. I want to finish writing my short story. I want to play my violin in church. The list goes on and on. And I'm not even talking about my house and gardens!
I am not enough person. I need more. I need a staff. I could do such great things if I only had a staff!
No comments:
Post a Comment