A dear friend of mine also blogs - and her blog this last weekend was about spring arriving. This morning I woke up to an inch of new snow - yes, it's April 9th, and it's been snowing since October. I have NEVER in my lifetime known a winter like this!
I have wonderful plans this weekend - scrapbooking with my best friend, who moved away a year ago. A true girlfriends weekend - just the two of us at a retreat in her new hometown. We are VERY excited. I leave at noon tomorrow - for an extended weekend away, just what the doctor ordered! I've been stressed, and frustrated, and in a funk. Hopefully this will renew me!
I've packed like a true addict - enough pictures and supplies for 150 pages (half of what I did in all of 2007!). I crack myself up. I'm a fast cropper, but that is ridiculous. My hope is to finish our big road trip last year on Route 66 - - - I'm only to Missouri (day three)..... it was a two week road trip!
So I start this hump day with bright expectations for the weekend, and a LONG to do list of what needs to be done before I go! Better hop to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment