Friday, April 25, 2008

greys

I love Grey's Anatomy. Yesterday was the first new episode (not a bad thing for my bday). And I loved it. Had my morning chat with my bf on the way to work this morning, and it cracked us both up. I love that show!

Had two wonderful surprises last night - phone calls from a dear friend, and my closest sister. Very nice surprise.

I gave my resignation to the church president - asking him to find a replacement for me as treasurer. It's a job that has caused great stress in my life, and my Faith is so critical to my well being that I don't want anything tainting it in my life. I decided that the job wasn't for me, and I've asked him to begin looking. I'm sure it will be months before someone is found and trained, but just knowing I've said that to him helps.

Time to hit the books. Work is calling. But it's Friday.

No comments: