I have really come to a point in my life and Faith where I do give things up to God, knowing He will provide for me. And I don't mean He will provide for me so that I don't have to... He provides opportunities... so that I can work hard, and provide for myself. He puts people in our lives, so that they can help us on our journey. When I quit my job, he put so many opportunities in front of me, that have allowed me to pursue so many passions....
I am at a crossroads. Since leaving management, I have been sub-teaching. And I love it. But now I am questioning if I should pursue my teaching degree - go back to school - to be a teacher full time.
Additionally, the café in town is again for sale, and I am wondering if I should take the leap and open up my coffee shop.
I am praying for direction. For a sign, of which way I need to go. Of course, I need to do MY part of the work to figure it out - contacting the university to see what it would take to complete that degree - and meeting with the owner of the café to see what investment I'm looking at, so I can run the numbers. And then, maybe then, I will see what direction God wants me to go in!
But even in lesser events, God provides. I have been SO busy lately - with one event on top of another to prepare for. To the point that I am getting burned out. And I didn't know how everything was going to get done. When I got a call, cancelling a long weekend of company coming to my house. It freed up everything - giving me DAYS to catch up. It is just what I needed. While I'm sad the company isn't coming, it is their choice, and it really helps me out. Again, God provided an out for me - an opportunity to breathe.
God does provide, and sometimes we just have to have Faith in that. God does provide!
No comments:
Post a Comment