So I only taught one day this week, and yet my house is not in order. I've been a complete bum.
Ok, I've done a little cooking for the family - and some crafts for a friend's daughter's sweet 16 - but for the most part, I've just barely kept up with the house, doing dishes after dinner, enough laundry to keep me unburied, and that's about it.
I've read two books.
I've played on the internet.
I've had a LOT of coffee.
Not sure what the funk was, or where it came from. But I have not been motivated at ALL to do anything. And that frustrates me, because I actually had time this week to do it.
No way to get the week back, so I guess I need to make today count. Logging off the laptop. Turning off the tv, and turning the radio on. It's time to get my groove on!
I tend to beat myself up over weeks like this. Of course when I look at the week, I taught on Monday, and spent Tuesday with a girlfriend getting supplies for the birthday party. So maybe I only wasted Wed and Thur. Ok, I can give myself a couple of days I guess. I'll call that my weekend. :-)
Either way - it's time to get the house clean for the weekend, so I don't have to do it then!
1 comment:
Hey... don't beat yourself up over this... everyone needs a couple of "do-nothing" days just to relax and unwind... it's good for the soul!
Post a Comment