Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hall of Fame Tour 2013 - day two

Today was a pretty laid back day, good considering we had 12 hours on the road yesterday. Leisurely breakfast, then the morning at the Pro Football Hall of Fame. While the HOF was very cool, I was shocked at the lack of reference to the Packers. I know I am biased - but in a section on Super Bowls, there was very little reference to them - while I expected something - at least on the ice bowl?

My favorite part was the oldest part - the beginning of the AFL and NFL. Old uniforms, tickets, etc. The old names (some cities were changing names all the time!) And the bronze casts were beautiful. It was so cool to look over all of the names...

But the museum didn't take nearly as long as expected. So we drove around a bit, found a Steak n Shake for lunch, and then came back to the hotel, napped, watched movies, and ended the night with some amazing college hoops. Good to relax. Need to relax. On to more tomorrow!

No comments: