Saturday, February 23, 2013

think spring?????

Seems like we have gotten a fresh layer of snow every few days for the last month. And I am NOT complaining! It is beautiful after a fresh snow, everything clean and white again! The snowmobilers, ice fisherman, skiers, snow boarders, and snow shoers - are having a GREAT winter here in the northwoods. It's been a typical, wonderful winter.

But today - is a rare day - home all day, just being! So I decided it's time to get the snowmen and valentine things down, and decorate for Easter. But THINK SPRING? Today? With a beautiful snow covered backyard?

But I'm trying.

With the fireplace going, bread baking in the oven, and music on the stereo, I have taken everything down, and I'm dusting, and cleaning, and will eventually put up the beautiful signs of spring all around my home...

The bread for the day is a new French bread recipe - just out of the oven.... house smells amazing. Pinned this off pinterest a long time ago, and never tried it, so today is the day!

http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2008/07/french-bread.html

No comments: