Monday, February 18, 2013

A creative hiatus!

I know I've been neglecting readers, but after the cookie baking, and this past weekend gone crafting, I simply didn't have time. I was pretty much unplugged for three days, and I loved it. I was gone with a friend for three days of shopping, scrapbooking, and relaxing. And it was good.

I do have an update though. Today was a BIG day. Finally I was able to start MY BOOK! I love writing, and have been trying very hard to write more, at some points every day. Today I was inspired to start writing my book (to be revealed later), and I am SO excited at the start I have. I have the book outlined, and the first chapter completed.

It's been years since I took the time to write, and it's the first time that the idea in my head actually translated to the pen and paper. (Yes, I WROTE it down - with pen - in a journal.) Hoping this week to start typing the book up. I will keep you posted on my progress!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Way to go Melissa! I am so proud of you....can't wait to read the finished product... you will sign a copy for me won't you?
Keep it up!