About a third of the way through the day's baking....
1 1/2 lb butter
6 cups shortening
12 cups of sugar
30 cups of flour
2 dozen eggs
12 tsp baking powder
6 tsp vanilla
12 tsp salt
This is the LARGE "thats-a-bowl" from tupperware... this is 8 batches of cookie dough...
The 12 batches of dough made approximately 250 cookies. I'll know for sure once I frost, decorate, and pack them in the morning. No counting until then. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised, with a number a little higher than that. THAT would make a good day.
The large hearts are for a fundraiser, for the Children's Miracle Network!
So before I sit down to frost and decorate for the next couple of hours, I thought I'd take some time to update you all on my progress. And share a few pix. Happy Baking!
1 comment:
Melissa,
You continually amaze me! I love to bake but don't think I could bake AND decorate that many cookies! You rock!!! :)
Post a Comment