Friday, January 10, 2014

Getting ready!

This morning I'm up early prepping food! I have baked oatmeal in the oven, with my girlfriend coming over for a healthy breakfast, our first chance since the kids went back to school.

But I'm also prepping for the television spot on Sunday. I've been taking pictures along the way to send them, as they want pictures before the fact. So the Balsamic pork is in the crock pot! I'm pretty darn excited at this point. I hope it goes well. What a fun chance to share not only my passion for cooking, and providing for my family, but a super yummy recipe that I think everyone will LOVE!

I really need to figure out how cooking can become my future. It makes me so happy....

New glasses, new hair, and the photo sample prep underway. Guess I'm getting ready for my big spot! Channel 7 this Sunday - airing around 7:40ish.

4 comments:

Merri said...

You rock, girl! :)

Carmen said...

You should mention your blog to the news even you could start a cooking blog with your best recipies..etc...saving money...crock pot cooking...etc

Gretchen said...

Ooh, that sounds like a great idea Carmen - "Cooking with Missy" or how about "Munching with Missy" or "A Moment with Missy" or "Make a Memory with Missy" or or or......

on changing my life said...

I am thinking a food blog is now in order... But I'm going to call it Saturday morning coffee... What do you all think?