I thrive on positive. This is nothing new. And when I have something positive to look forward to, something in the near future, it makes days go by so easily.
One of my dearest friends in all the world is coming at the end of the month for a girlfriends weekend... a weekend of scrapbooking, coffee, good food, and talking. And I cannot wait. I absolutely love these weekends, which we do not do enough! And this time I get to host, so I'm having fun planning menus, etc.
Only a few days after she leaves, I have a mid-week getaway with the hubby. A concert ticket was my gift from the kids for Christmas - and we are sneaking over to the concert and staying over night!
And then, three weeks from that - is Mardi Gras. It will be my second time there for Mardi Gras, this time taking the kids. Another family vacation, which I know will be dwindling away after my daughter graduates from college and starts her next stage in life. So I will cherish this vacation. With all my heart.
I love having these things in the back of my mind, as they keep me going. They give me a light at the end of the tunnel. And I am very Blessed to have so MUCH to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment