I know it's been a week since my last post! We've been busy, but what is new?
Spent a night last weekend with my crazy family - a blog post in itself - hanging out with my oldest sister and her two daughters, who are my age, at their cabin. Too many laughs and fun.... such fun. I have a crazy, amazing family, and it's a blast hanging out!
Sunday I went craft shopping with a friend - paper, fabric, oh so many wonderful things! We hit great sales, and I came home with the supplies to make my husband's Continental Divide scrapbook, a dresser scarf and two pillows for my bedroom, and lots of other goodies!
So this week has been a chance to catch my breath. Back to normal. Cleaning the house, baking, cooking, and just being normal. Zumba started up for the final session of the summer. Been working a few hours at the store. Just normal. Such a good thing.
Today I made two loaves of French bread, and buffalo chicken pizza for lunch. Two loads of laundry on the line. Kitchen cleaned, living room picked up, and bedding changed. Zumba. Such good things. Even took time to read my book and a little nap today.
I love our life, But sometimes it is just too busy. Weeks like this are so refreshing! It's important to slow down and catch your breath once in a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment