GOALS.
goals.
per Wikipedia: A goal is a desired result an animal or a system envisions, plans, and commits to achieve.
We all have them. Call them what you will.
bucket list, goals, resolutions....
Some are small, attainable goals. Goals to live the life we should already be living. Eating better, drinking enough water, exercising, etc. Periodically we take time to reassess our lives, and refresh.
Others are maybe unspoken. Goals in our hearts. Personal goals that the world doesn't need to know. Goals that push us every day in our actions, and in our choices.
But the thing with goals, at least for me, is that I need them in front of me. Not hidden, but visible. everywhere. or I forget. Tonight a dear friend gave me a nudge on my writing. That I hadn't been writing. Not even knowing that writing daily is a personal goal I set for myself. And the problem is, it's a personal goal I've not shared with a lot of people. It's not on a list of resolutions. So out of site, out of mind.
So whatever your goals, resolutions, or bucket list....
Take time every day. Do something for yourself. We set goals to better ourselves. We owe it to ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment