- Served our Italian feast to 79 guests - 49 on Friday night and 30 on Saturday. Very fun - went off without a hitch!
- In between baking 22 baguettes, and 9 chocolate cakes, and 8 huge trays of lasagna for the dinners, I was also trying to clean up my workshop for an expose on my crafting. YEP. Same weekend.
- Saturday after the final meal, we celebrated our friend,s birthday - which meant no cleanup time until Sunday.
- Sunday started out with the highly emotional final service from our Pastor, who has left to take another call. Then washing all the dishes from Saturday's catering, and THEN the photographer for the expose came over to photo me in my craft workshop.
- Today was the interview for the expose, so I finished putting away all of the catering supplies and got my house back to normal before she showed up.
I think I'm going to make a pot of coffee, put my feet up, and read.
Yeah - that sounds like a good way to spend a Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment