Monday, March 30, 2009

too long!

Oh, it's been TOO long since I posted. And so much has happened.

Flash back to March 20. DD and I took a road trip to Nebraska - for several things. One, to visit friends, two, for my work, and three, most important of all, a college on-site for my DD, who has started looking at colleges.

MY oh MY. My dd looking at colleges. Quite scary for me. I'm not at all worried about her. She will be fine. But ME on the other hand - oye. I'm scared to death. How will I function without her? The school she is in love with is almost 8 hours from home. That is a LONG way for a Mom who needs to see her children. But I'm happy that she's starting to prepare, and starting to have fun.

It was great fun to see lots of friends, although one was missing. :-(

Fast forward to Friday. I was given a promotion - out of the blue. A very exciting time, as I've been working towards this for years.

Then to last weekend. Girls weekend to see the Titanic exhibit. Too much fun. Great relaxing getaway.

While all of these warrant their own blogs, time is tight. I have 5 days to write one case study, one 12 page paper, and two finals. WHEW> No time to blog! Sorry. Ck back in a couple of weeks~

1 comment:

Merri said...

Congrats on the promotion!!