I had a last minute NE trip pop up- twofold, to do a college visit for my daughter (ugh), and to do a vendor visit for work. It literally took only minutes for word of my impending travel to reach everyone in NE, and I was flooded with excitement from all of them on being able to catch up. I miss all of them so terribly. They are all so important in my life. And to know that I am important in their lives as well is just one of those "feelin the love" moments. I know why God put them all in my life. ...
I know I say this a lot, but I AM SO BLESSED!
1 comment:
Hey Lady!
I know I'm not a NE friend, but I've been wanting to thank you for following my blog and all your awesome comments. I so enjoy staying "in touch" with you in the online realm. We have to set a day for lunch sometime!!
Post a Comment