I was fortunate enough to have been surrounded by good friends this last weekend. A planned visit from one friend and her mom turned into a surprise with the addition of another. While the four of us were shopping I got a call from a high school friend back in town for a visit with her parents, and we made plans for lunch.
I cannot tell you what being surrounded by amazing people does for my soul. I reference back to the book "How full is your bucket". Our souls are buckets. Some people (high maintenance, crooked, coniving) drain our bucket when we interact with them. Others fill that bucket. If you are constantly in situations that drain your bucket, you become counter productive. It's not healthy.
I was surrounded by people all weekend that fill my bucket. No-nonsense, good, kind hearted, no game playing people.
MY BUCKET OVERFLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment