Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7/16/08

It's been SO long since my last post.. I fear I have nothing of inspiration to write about. So I'm hoping that in this moment of rest (it's been a hectic day) I will find that inspiration to keep me going.

It's going to storm today. And much of the weekend. While this can be a bad thing, it will free up a weekend planned for camping and doing yard work. It may actually allow me time to do some scrapbooking.

I haven't done anything creative in weeks. I haven't even been able to work in the gardens for over a week. So maybe a weekend of rest will be good. Even if we do go camping - rain will mean some time to rest and read.

I'll try to find inspiration soon - maybe even re-read my earlier posts - to find some!

No comments: