i just glanced out my window, taking a break from spreadsheet hell, to find big beautiful snowflakes falling.. the first of the year. couldn't make for a better day. i love winter. i love this time of year. christmas is coming.
i actually put in my il divo christmas cd on the way to one of our satellite facilities today. strange, even for me, to put it in so early. i must have felt the snow coming.
i have planned many holiday things in my head already - from making cookie dough this weekend to freeze - to starting the outside decorations before the ground freezes. i really must have known deep down that the snow was on the way.
of course it's too early for the snow to stay. the ground is far too warm. but it's beautiful just the same. and it made me smile.
1 comment:
Snow huh? It's too early for that! I love your posts! I wish I could have one of your peanut butter cookies!
Miss ya lots!
Post a Comment