To thread my sewing machine before my 43rd birthday
To have a sewing project to work on at the April craft day
I made the first goal, and tomorrow is the second. While I've threaded the machine, I don't feel like I know what to do tomorrow. Don't have a pattern idea. Don't know what to pack. It's just an unnatural thing for me - to be taking a sewing project (or hopes of one) to craft day.
I am very hopeful that in the next few months I'll embrace sewing for my home. I am very excited about it. But right now, there is a crazy nerve center inside me going all haywire. I feel very foreign in my actions!
So tomorrow's the day. A BIG day. I have some fabric. One that will match my dining room, one my bedroom. I have no idea what I'm going with it, but I have it. :-) It's up to my community of sewers and crafters to take me the rest of the way on this journey! And an amazing community of ladies they are. I am SO thankful and Blessed to have them in my life!
I hope they are prepared for tomorrow. For the laughs. For the frustration. For the not-sew-perfect sewing! I'm going in with an open mind. Let's hope something useful comes out the other end! BRING IT ON.
2 comments:
First it's a few stitches and soon the project is done. Then it's on to the next project. Pretty soon you're working on one project and planning another at the same time!
Tammy M. Fuller
Thank you! I hope so!!!!
Post a Comment