Having been unplugged for four days - a little catch up! Ended up aborting our plans for Buffalo when we woke up on Tuesday to snow. We headed directly to Cooperstown. I got the pleasure of driving the last leg of the trip, off the interstate, through the winding mountain roads in WHITE OUT snow conditions. It was a long ride... But we made it, safe and sound.
Our time in NY state was riddled with snow off an on until Thursday, when the sun came out and stayed out - getting the temps into the upper forties. Warm enough that the son decided to wear shorts and a tshirt. Yup. Wasn't QUITE that warm. :-)
Loved Cooperstown - a picturesque little town - very Norman Rockwell. Great restaurants, stores, and architecture. I can't wait to get home and upload pictures. It was just beautiful. The HOF there was by far the best we toured also.
I will post some pix and a more descriptive blog once we are home. Two more days... Two more days.
No comments:
Post a Comment