We still had snow coming down on April 22nd. HEAVY snow. Not just flurries. Luckily, the ground was warm, and it didn't stay.
I'm not sure why I had such a hard time feeling cooped up this spring. There were days that I needed to stand on the deck in the snow just to breathe in fresh air. The winter dragged on so long..... And when we started getting more snow on the 22nd of Aprill it just sent me over the edge.....
But TODAY, spring came back. Temperatures in high sixties.... beautiful sun.... a warm breeze. It was amazing.
I got home from school at 3:30, and Ken and I walked down to the local establishment for burgers and drinks, then walked down to the high school and enjoyed a beautiful night of baseball. THe warm breezes, the great company.
And then home, to a house with clean air. doors and windows open. pure heaven.
thank you spring, for coming back. We've missed you dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment