Wednesday, December 5, 2012

check!

My life has been CRAZY for the last few months. Ok, it's crazy most of the time. But it's been REALLY crazy as of late.

The craziness culminated with my annual craft sale this last weekend. Two days of people in and out of the house, after weeks of prepping - cleaning - crafting -  - - - -

So having these last three days free has been such a gift. I've been able to get the house back to normal, some Christmas decorating done, some baking done, bird feeders filled and bird treats hung, and TONS of things off my looming list of things to do. Things that I've been putting off for WEEKS. Little things -

So I'm writing up a list. I don't do it often, but there is something to be said for being able to physically check something off of a list. Here we go.

garbage out.... CHECK
basketball articles submitted..... CHECK
finish Bible Study .... CHECK
finish cookies and cream cups ..... CHECK
create and order Christmas card
put dry dishes away... CHECK
send card to Tyler
laundry.... CHECK

Seems like a lot - but I'll do what I can get done. It will be GOOD to check some things off this list! Here's to being thankful for the time to do these things. In the comfort of my home, with the fireplace going and coffee hot and fresh.

being thankful..... CHECK!

No comments: