Thursday, May 8, 2008

Daily Blessings

I have a book of bedtime Blessings I read each night and one for Blessings to start the day. Positive notes to begin my day and begin my dreams with.

Today's morning note put my mind at ease for giving up the job at Church. It said that everything I do has a purpose, be it changing a diaper, giving a speech, or closing a deal, and that all purposes when done for the right reasons serve God. I realize that I am serving God in doing all that I do - taking care of Dad, doing fundraising at work, or even just being a mom.

I needed to hear that. I needed to hear that today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. i came across your blog by i dunno how? haha. i think it's God's plan that i landed at ur blog. (: i'm a 18 years old youth christian in singapore! (: haha. though i'm half as young as you, but i just wanna encourage to stand strong in God and put God as the center of ur life, but not part of an activity in daily living. yes, you can do it! even youths grow tired and weary, but God's goodness and faithfulness never fails. i believe God desires to spend time with you personally more than just you doing many works for him. he desires you, your time, your everything! (: even when u are blogging, God is standing beside you and looking at you. i believe God wants to refuel ur emotional, spiritual and physical thank and speak to you, strengthening u. maybe u can talk to God and read the bible, God surely has something good instore for you!
haha (: i'm so glad to be a mouth piece of God.
all the best and keep going!
God love you and so do i!
till then, see you at the end of the race! (:

TAKECARE!
fellow sister in christ,
-wendy (:

on changing my life said...

Thank you SO much for the encouragement Wendy. Yes, God definitely works in each moment of our lives, even in leading you to my blog!
God Bless,
Melissa