I am back - only for a day - then off to camp for a long holiday weekend.
But I must comment on the amazing trip I had this week.
Six of us from work - from four different jobs - went to Chicago for the All Candy Expo trade show. I've never done a trade show like this - and was wow'd for a first one!
The show itself was amazing, but what struck me most was the wonderful way all six of us worked (and played) together. Those five women were the best - couldn't have asked for a better group to travel with. And we're all SO exicted coming back with new ideas!
Honestly - to watch everyone work their own job/angle, asking questions, looking at products. It was just an awesome opportunity - I'm completely refreshed here at work. It was great.
Off to camp for the three day weekend. Should be fun!
be safe
No comments:
Post a Comment