My "normal" spot in the living room at night is on the couch. So when a dear friend surprised me with flowers this week, they went right next to where I sit, so I can enjoy them every night. Behind them is a picture board with pictures of my mom and dad... from a LONG time ago. Pictures I just love. It's a beautiful thing to sit by! Great inspiration as I sit and blog, or work on my pictures, or write.
I had to do some online training tonight, and as I sat on the couch with my laptop, I looked up to catch the most beautiful pink shining through the window. The sunset tonight was gorgeous. I had enough time to grab my camera and snap a few shots before it changed and clouds took over for the night.... so I think I'll share. enjoy!
Hopefully these can inspire you as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment