I have been MIA! Cannot believe it's been two weeks since my last post. Life has been a bit crazy, but I've really no excuse. I have a couple of blog ideas that are swimming in my crazy brain - but will want pix to go with them, so I will hold off until I can do them well.
It's really feeling like late fall here in Wisconsin. Snow in the north, but none here yet. Cold, rainy, and windy. A typical fall. I headed out this morning to clean up a bit in the gardens, pulling my herb stakes (clay - porous - they have to be pulled or they will crack in our winter), and harvesting the last of the herbs. I was able to snip some oregano, chives, parsley, and sage this morning, so I'll probably do something fun for dinner where I can use them fresh. One last time!
I haven't had a day "off" in awhile. I know what you are thinking - "she works part time!" But rarely do I give myself a true day "off". I always set my alarm, up before six, getting the family started for the day. I decided last night that today would be my day off. I slept in until just before my son headed off to school and my husband was home from work. I'm looking forward to a day of just catching up!
Hoping to get another dehydrator full of apples going, and then I'm off to town to do errands - banking, rental stuff, groceries, etc. I will grab some fun music for the road, and karaoke the entire way there. I'm very much looking forward to a low key day.
I did take time this morning to finish another cowl for my craft sale. The annual sale is less than a month away, which is why I've been MIA. I've been working really hard crocheting cowls, headbands, etc., as well as completing misc. upcycling projects. I've been busy, just not blogging.
I'll work on some of those other ideas. just not today. It's my day off!
No comments:
Post a Comment