I know that I've been absent, and for my faithful followers, I apologize! Life has been so hectic these last two weeks - with working a lot, football games, and canning all that amazing produce from my garden! I have several post ideas floating around, but all need photos, so they will come, sooner than later I hope!
This week I am so grateful for the beginning of a new year of Bible Study. The amazing group of (BS as we affectionately call ourselves!) ladies is so good for my soul. And we are brutally honest, discussing where we fall short, where we feel we can do better. I'm amazed at how open we all can be, showing a more vulnerable side of who we are, letting down those tough exteriors.
I have a lot of Blessings in my life, you are all aware. I am not quiet about being thankful for all that God Blesses me with. While I will not name these ladies, they know who they are, and I hope that they get as much from our weekly sessions as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment