As I sit here in the living room, the fireplace is blazing, a hot Tom and Jerry is on my table, and White Christmas is on t.v. The perfect Saturday night. I have the living room to myself, and with my favorite holiday drink, and my all time favorite holiday movie, I'm ready to begin celebrating the reason for the season.
There are so many things that I love about the holidays... cards with pictures and letters, shopping for the perfect gift for a loved one, the snow, the lights, everything. It just seems like at this time of year everyone puts things in perspective. At least those in my circle. We really do take time to be with family, reconnect with friends. Put a smiling face forward. Help others. Remember those in need.
I'm going to turn off the computer, put my feet up, and relax in the warmth of the fireplace to watch my White Christmas. And hopefully to think about all we are Blessed with. And to pray for those who are in need. To keep Christ in Christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment