Monday, June 16, 2008

being married...

I actually started writing twice today, because I feel it's been a long time and yet I didn't quite know what to write.

Today is one of those days when I cherish being married to my dh. He picked me up after work for a meeting with our financial advisor, to go over our annual summary and update our holdings. Nothing fun. But it's great to see him get excited over it. It's a great game to him, and I love that he enjoys it.

After we were done, we went to a local bar - Coyotes - a hard rock bar - to have a few beers. It's been awhile since we took time just to talk, and it was awesome. That is one of the reasons I love him. We could talk forever. It was just a great time. Just us time. We talked about summer plans, the economy, the future. All kinds of stuff. And I love it. I love him. But anyone who knows me knows that.

I think he and I fall more and more in love every year. It just keeps getting better!

No comments: