Thursday, December 11, 2008

a FUNK

I'm in a funk. This happens every once in a while. Hard to focus. Cranky. Not my normal self. After talking with a coworker who is also a dear friend, I realized the reason (thank you SB!) She reminded me to find people who fill my bucket. Who make me a BETTER person. Who aid my being.

I try very hard to surround myself with bucket fillers, not bucket drainers. But sometimes life hands you bucket drainers. And you have to deal. That's where I'm at today. I need to either a: find a way to distance myself from the bucket drainers, or b: find a way to deal with it, not letting it pull my entire being down.

MMM

Not insurmountable by any means, but definitely not EASY. Because sometimes, either at work, or school, or church, you are paired with a bucket drainer, and you can't distance yourself. (Although I do shut my door sometimes - and the emails keep coming...and the phone keeps ringing....)

Bucket fillers of the world - UNITE. We need to pull together! For our own benefit!

No comments: