I have been MIA from here, unable to find time to write. And it is something I miss dearly. But I am fulfilling a long-term subbing job through the end of the year, and with that, baseball many nights a week, National Scrapbooking Day, my son's 16th birthday, and all of the regular things life throws at me, I just have not had time.
Tonight I baked 17 dozen cookies! Four varieties. For a couple of events this week. Man, how I love to bake. Wish I had more time for it. But right now I am teaching, and I'm ok with that. Baking will come. But I had to sneak it in this week - for our baccalaureate service, and our music honors society induction banquet. Nearing the end of the year, so there are SO many committments. Cannot wait for SUMMER~
Looking forward to relaxing a bit this weekend - a three day weekend - camping with dear friends. Should be amazing. Just what the doctor ordered!
Well, last of the cookies are out - time for bed. Tomorrow is only Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment